By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Arsenal (home) Sunday 1st December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Number 9

VAR is in danger of ruining football.
Apart from that I thought we almost deserved to win that. Kenny particularly good, just behind Pukki definitely his best position imo. We've improved and if we keep at this level or better, I think we'll be OK.
Yeah, at least we've solved the question about Kenny's best position. He always played forward as a number 10 type, before coming to Norwich. I found it rather annoying that Farke didn't attempt to play him there.
Amadou too, seemed to have a good game, the best is yet to come for him.

Din

Din

Such a shame we couldn't win the game, which we undoubtedly deserved to do. Ultimately though a point against Arsenal is not a bad result at all.

Kenny McLean absolutely fantastic, last couple of games has been the best he's played in a Norwich shirt. Man of the match for me. Thought Amadou was brilliant in the holding role as well. Also buzzing that Pukki has got back on the score-sheet. Can't fault any member of the team, thought to a man we were excellent, and if it wasn't for some world class goalkeeping by Leno we would've got 3 points. We weren't perfect by any means, but if we continue to play like this this season we'll be fine.

VAR is an absolute shambles.

Big game on Wednesday night, and if we can win it that would be absolutely amazing. All in all though happy with how we're improving.

dj161

dj161

VAR is an absolute shambles.

all I want from VAR is the referee, who is refereeing the match to be the one to make the decision, not some guy in an office 200 miles away, sure tell him he might of missed something and to check the screen, but the final decision needs to be with the actual ref, he then gets the choice to stick with his original decision or overturn it having re-watched it himself, not have it all done for him

Status
Not open for further replies.