By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Blackburn (home) Saturday 17th December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Number 9

I’ve never rubbed dogshit into my eyes, what’s it like ? ;)
From what Morty said he was having it rubbed in by someone else.
He goes to some dodgy places around the world doesn't he?
I wonder how much he paid for someone to do that?

morty

morty

Staff member
I was so sad about our performance I went out drinking in the City till 3am. Bloody Norwich :(

N

Number 9

I was so sad about our performance I went out drinking in the City till 3am. Bloody Norwich :(
It is what it is at the moment I'm afraid, can't see things changing til Smith goes.

What's I'd really like is for anyone to tell me what our tactics are, why are we doing what we're doing?

With most teams it's possible to look at the game and see a pattern of what they're trying to do, it probably won't be perfect and there'll be areas of strength and weakness.
With Farke we could see obvious strengths and weaknesses, but at the moment I struggle to see what on earth they're trying to do.
It just looks like kids in a playground chasing the ball.

morty

morty

Staff member
It is what it is at the moment I'm afraid, can't see things changing til Smith goes.

What's I'd really like is for anyone to tell me what our tactics are, why are we doing what we're doing?

With most teams it's possible to look at the game and see a pattern of what they're trying to do, it probably won't be perfect and there'll be areas of strength and weakness.
With Farke we could see obvious strengths and weaknesses, but at the moment I struggle to see what on earth they're trying to do.
It just looks like kids in a playground chasing the ball.
I don't think any of us wanted Smith from the start. In any discussion after we sacked Farke, I don't think his name was ever mentioned. We were like "Okay, well we will give him a chance" and frankly that chance is up now. We should be walking this league, we have a fantastic squad, full of talent, that is just stagnating. Not one player has improved under Smith. I really can't see any other outcome than him being sacked.

FkN8WazWYAEQz1B.jpeg

B

Bomber

Like I said earlier it is like 11 players put together an hour before the game and told to go and win it - still cannot fathom to this day why Sergeant is not played as a striker and played on the wing - obviously our manager has that answer

Status
Not open for further replies.