By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Blackburn (home) Saturday 20th March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gerryinromania

May well be a tough one with the International games coming up, players minds could well be focused elsewhere, although I guess Mr Farke has got to grips with that. Hate these International breaks

G

gerryinromania

Mrs Norwich Cathedral chicken has 2 new eggs. Must be a good omen for the boys in yella later

OldRobert

OldRobert

@GIR Congratulations to Mrs Norwich Cathedral chicken!! All ours have been locked up since Dec 14 (Avian Flu mainly in EU countries :rolleyes: ),but got an email this morning to say they can be let out March 31, poor little sods.

morty

morty

Staff member
Strong team, should be our tenth win in a row.

G

gerryinromania

Not really a chicken OR that's what I call the Norwich Cathedral Perigrine Falcons. So your poor old chickens have been shielding, good job they don't have to social distance

G

gerryinromania

Team looks good. I thought Hernandez was away with the Cuban squad

morty

morty

Staff member
More concerned about the injuries, especially Gibson's. Wouldn't bet against us not seeing him again this season

G

GJP

More concerned about the injuries, especially Gibson's. Wouldn't bet against us not seeing him again this season
Yup. Had that look about it.

As for the game, a draw was probably fair. They had a go but we had the chances to win it. Unsurprising they scored from a header as they were winning headers in our box all game. Could have done without the needless handball from Cantwell.

Also, I think there's been a lot of naivety over the clattering Dimi got. The Blackburn lad knew what we was doing. Deliberate.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Let's hope Gibson's ankle isn't a real nasty, or we shouldn't be contemplating paying £7m(?) for him at season's end. We've got enough dodgy defenders, injury wise, as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.