By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Blackburn (Home) Sunday 8th January FA cup 3rd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
I think it's safe to say I have very little enthusiasm for this! Haven't got a ticket yet, not sure if I'll even bother.

I'd say I'd like to see some fringe players start, to state their case, but not many names actually spring to mind!

Gunvald Larsson

Gunvald Larsson

I love a good cup match. Very different from league games. I will be there for the new head coach's 1st game, as I was for Smith's. Also, we need revenge for that dreadful defeat a few weeks back .... and it's only a tenner.

morty

morty

Staff member
I love a good cup match. Very different from league games. I will be there for the new head coach's 1st game, as I was for Smith's. Also, we need revenge for that dreadful defeat a few weeks back .... and it's only a tenner.
I'll quite possibly weaken, and just pay in on the day.

morty

morty

Staff member
Saw on SSN that Cantwell may start today. Last chance saloon / shop window.

G

gerryinromania

Don't think that we were awful, like some over there are shouting. Players seemed to be trying, but for me, Hanley top Blackburn forward and Pukki top Blackburn defender. Senior players. Should go, and give others their minutes. Is Idah still a player with immense potential?

Gunvald Larsson

Gunvald Larsson

Not a bad performance. Better than the last time we played them. I don't think we deserved to lose but, once again, fiddling about at the back presents the opposition with a goal. Will they never learn? A bit of luck and we could have nicked a goal. Can't understand why Idah was picked ahead of Sarge. I actually thought our best player was McLean.

Ratings:
Krul 5
Aarons 6
Hanley 4
Omobomidele 6
Giannoulis 6
Hernandez 5
Nunez 3
Sara 5
Pukki 5
Idah 5
McLean 8