By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Bristol City (Home) Saturday 23rd February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
I thought Bristol were fantastic first half, they pressed us high and gave us no peace whatsoever, they looked very much the team that the form table suggests. Then, not long after half time, something just changed, it is like we stepped up half a gear and decided that it was our turn to dominate now. The self belief and game management was just amazing, the character that Farke has instilled in this group is just incredible. So many great performances, and if you were going to ignore Kenny's 2 goals then I would have gone with Zimmerman for MoM, an absolute colossus.

Huge, huge game and result for me, we were poor against Preston, then all celebrating beating Bolton, but fact is they were terrible, so today really laid down a marker, showing that we really do have the quality to win this league.

G

GJP

First half I thought there was too much space between Trybull and McLean with McLean a little bit on the periphery of the game. Second half I thought McLean was absolutely superb. Trybull was also class. Hernandez a constant threat, deserved a goal.

As for Zimmermann, how can you just not love that guy? Taking nothing away from all the other defenders we've got at the moment but I feel like he is the one we have been waiting for and for some time. You never look at him and think he's going through the motions, you can just tell his heart is in it from start to finish.

G

gerryinromania

Had a very good stream. Bristol put up a fair showing, however, the boys in yella refuse to give in. Back in Romania now, but for sure, I really enjoyed my annual winter fix at the Carra

OldRobert

OldRobert

Brilliant. Showed great character..............again. OTBC.:D

Din

Din

Really quite late to comment but been busy the last couple of days haha. But yeah, what a win! I would've probably taken a point going into that so to get in the end a pretty convincing 3 points is massive. There was a point in the 2nd half where we absolutely battered them, it was an onslaught. Brilliant performance and a huge win.

Delighted for McLean, and what a strike his 2nd goal was. Amazing to think that him, Vrancic and Leitner are our options for that holding midfield position, surely along with Trybull and Tettey that is by far the strongest centre midfield in the league. Hernandez also tore them a new one time after time.

4 very winnable games coming up now, starting with Millwall on Saturday. If we can get 10 points out of a possible 12 here then we'll be in incredible shape with 8 games to go, particularly with a lot of our competitors having tough games (and Leeds dropping points to QPR tonight!). OTBC

Status
Not open for further replies.