By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Brizzle City (Home) Wednesday 20th January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Could this be the one, where we unleash great fury and absolutely annihilate a team?

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

22 games left including this one. 12 wins and 4 draws would put us on 90 points which should be enough. I'll book the open top bus tomorrow :)

morty

morty

Staff member
Good chance Krul could be involved. Pukki out and for Saturday, probably back for Boro. Josh Martin has been back in training since Sunday, and Lukas Rupp back in training today too.

Christoph Zimmermann will miss tomorrow with a hip muscle strain that he got in the last FA Cup game. I hope he's ready for Saturday.

Bali Mumba and Xavi Quintilla are still out for COVID reasons. Adam Idah is back after COVID but not yet back in team training so will miss this game

OldRobert

OldRobert

Would have thought someone would have had the highlights up by now?!:rolleyes:

morty

morty

Staff member
Made it look very, very easy indeed. Cantwell MOTM again for me, energy and quality and always looking for the ball. We just have such a lovely blend of players just now, and our squad quality really is making the difference. We look a lot more measured and grown up too, that 4 of Hanley, Gibson, Skipp and Mclean are a vital key, providing the solid base for our creative players.

Pleased for Hugill too, good to see we can win scruffy.

N

Number 9

Made it look very, very easy indeed. Cantwell MOTM again for me, energy and quality and always looking for the ball. We just have such a lovely blend of players just now, and our squad quality really is making the difference. We look a lot more measured and grown up too, that 4 of Hanley, Gibson, Skipp and Mclean are a vital key, providing the solid base for our creative players.

Pleased for Hugill too, good to see we can win scruffy.
You mean that three manage to do it despite carrying McLean & Vrancic.

Status
Not open for further replies.