By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Cardiff City (away) 16th January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Easy 3 points. 2-1 to the Nodge.
Will be home for this, heading back to blighty today!

dj161

dj161

I would say it should be a tough game on the road, but I believe they've got quite a few players out, and including the cup game against Forest last weekend they've lost 5 of their last 6 games

2-0 to the city Pukki double

dj161

dj161

Bali Mumba, Xavi Quintilla, Adam Idah and Tim Krul all miss out due to covid
5 staff members have also tested positive and won't be traveling
Lukas Rupp & Josh Martin both miss out with illness
Marco Steipermann misses out with an ear infection
Christoph Zimmermann has a muscle strain and could be back for Wednesday
Kieran Dowell can't start tomorrow (bench maybe) but will definitely be back for Wednesday

now I don't want to go making conspiracy theories and allegations, but I seem to remember that a couple of weeks ago Rotherham were forced to play Barnsley despite getting a number of covid cases in their camp, the following week Barnsley reported a large number of covid cases in their camp just before they played us, now we have a large number of covid cases & illness in our camp, I have a feeling these may be connected, and whats the bet in the next week or so that Cardiff report a large number of cases in their camp, hopefully not the case but I don't see this stopping anytime soon

on the subject of Cardiff and illness I want to send my best wishes to Sol Bamba who has recently revealed he is fighting cancer, keep strong Sol

G

gerryinromania

Hope you made it back ok Morty. Guess you are busy relaxing at home in isolation. At least you can look out of your window and think of all the good times and the bad ones. Stay safe and healthy everyone

morty

morty

Staff member
33.jpg

Chance for Hugil to shine, good to see the pace of Placheta and Onel on the bench too.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

We could do with Placheta on from the start but i trust Daniel

Din

Din

Yeah really good win. The first half was absolutely brilliant, perhaps as well as we've played this season, and Todd Cantwell was just majestic. With him and Emi playing the way they are it's hard to see us missing out on the top two. I was impressed with Hugill as well. No doubting he's no Teemu Pukki, but I thought he did his job well in general. A word on Daniel Barden too, who didn't have a lot to do but didn't look at all uncomfortable in his first ever league start.

If we can just come through the Bristol City game in the week with a win then we'll have 10 days off to get some of our injured/ill players back. With Bournemouth losing we're now in a great position, if Barnsley could nick something from Swansea too that would be very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.