By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Coventry (Away) Saturday 21st January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Assume a similar team to last week, the players Wagner used seemed to suit his system. Will not be attending, am in the middle of the Atlantic!

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Got to be a bit chilly out there at the moment

morty

morty

Staff member
Just come through the Bahamas, so 22 degrees, but will get colder soon!

N

Number 9

Screenshot_20230121_114848_Twitter.jpg

Unchanged

G

gerryinromania

Not a game for the purists, but as a football fan, I really enjoyed that. As a Canary fan, it made the enjoyment even more so. Well done the boys in yella, well done the away fans. Totally enjoyable, plus with a superb vipleague stream. Still lots of wailing and gashing of teeth over there though, almost seems as though it's not a good thing for Norwich to win

N

Number 9

Not a game for the purists, but as a football fan, I really enjoyed that. As a Canary fan, it made the enjoyment even more so. Well done the boys in yella, well done the away fans. Totally enjoyable, plus with a superb vipleague stream. Still lots of wailing and gashing of teeth over there though, almost seems as though it's not a good thing for Norwich to win
For me, it's like Farke mk2, knowing that it'll be exciting all the way to the Premier League and then straight back out again.
Wagner hasn't got a Plan b unfortunately and it doesn't take rocket science to see the gaping holes in his Plan A.
Hey ho, we've scored 4 again!

N

Number 9

How do you know he doesn't have a plan B? His tactical changes in the second half seemed to work.
His changes in the second half helped enormously and we controlled the game after that playing mid table Coventry.
We've all seen good teams in the Championship and just about every team in the Premier League use the gaping holes in our defence when we all pile forward.

Wagner hasn't had a Plan B in his management career up til now. Leopards and spots etc.
I really hope he develops a system of play which is a bit more resilient, he's only been with the players a week or two, who knows what he'll accomplish.

Status
Not open for further replies.