By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Derby County (away) Saturday 10th April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
If results go our way we could actually be promoted tomorrow, but personally can't see it. All we need to do is keep winning our games and it will all take care of itself, and it feels like we owe Derby one here. There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that we are going up now.

I watched a Sky review of the 2018-2019 season yesterday and it really struck me how well Farke mentally prepares the team for the games that really count, as fans we would all be panicing, and City would just turn up and do what needs to be done. Mans a genius.

Team? Why would you change it?

morty

morty

Staff member
No new injury worries, Idah and McGovern close to being back to training, Rupp suffered a setback on his hamstring injury, out for 3 weeks.

Apart from that, clean bill of health!

morty

morty

Staff member
Thought Reading may have at least tried to do us a favour...

G

gerryinromania

Well. i've been knocking this man for a couple of seasons, but an early vote from me for POTS Step forward Mr.Donkeyman. Mr Hanley, I do send you big apologies.from the wilds of Romania. Very good win today, 3 points away, clean sheet, record number of away wins in a season for the boys..Hopefully now we can get away from the cloggers, fairly makes my ears bleed thinking of the managerial tactics from Preston and Derby

G

gerryinromania

Now that was a free kick from Mr.Dowell, watched it many times, slow motion too, glorious

Status
Not open for further replies.