By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Derby County (home) Saturday 3rd October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Possession football isn’t outdated though is it ? I do agree that we need to find other ways of getting results though which is where Hugill comes in if brought on early enough

N

Number 9

Possession football isn’t outdated though is it ? I do agree that we need to find other ways of getting results though which is where Hugill comes in if brought on early enough
Farke's not winning games.
Yet we hear after each dismal result that we're so much better than anyone else because we had quadzillion passes and so much possession.
It isn't working this season
It didn't work last season

N

Number 9

Pukki had injection to play against Derby because he's carrying an injury.
Hugill must be scratching his head wondering

G

gerryinromania

Seems as though Pukki has a sore toe again. Guess that's a reasonable excuse to fxxx up a free hit at goal. If my old brain is working properly, I seem to remember Wolfie also had a sore toe.:rolleyes: GIR Must top being cynical, naughty old man :D

G

gerryinromania

75 and counting OR Seem to remember some years ago, don't know where , who or when, that cynicism is just another way of telling the truth, that no one wants to hear or believe

Status
Not open for further replies.