By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Hull (away) Tuesday 27th November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Din

Din

Really frustrating evening, but like everyone else I would've taken 4 points from Swansea and Hull.

I do think it was a mistake though playing Trybull over Vrancic. Trybull's a great player but he's not one that's gonna be picking the lock of well organised teams, which Vrancic can do.

Anyway, still top of the league and unbeaten in 7. Can't complain. 2 home games coming up where hopefully we can pick up 6 points.

David Evans

David Evans

It's funny but I fear the bottom clubs more than the top clubs now, they park the bus for 90 mins but still threaten to nick an unlikely 1-0, Farke football really is a joy to watch against sides that want to play but when we come up against a side whose game plan is to stop football being played it's frustrating.

morty

morty

Staff member
It's funny but I fear the bottom clubs more than the top clubs now, they park the bus for 90 mins but still threaten to nick an unlikely 1-0, Farke football really is a joy to watch against sides that want to play but when we come up against a side whose game plan is to stop football being played it's frustrating.
I hear what you are saying, but I think we are better equipped (everyone being fit) than we have been in recent years. We have a striker who can make something out of nothing, we have pace and skill in Buendia and Hernandez and we have a playmaker who can thread the eye of a needle with his passes. Hull were clever last night, their left their grass long, and the conditions favoured their spoiling.

David Evans

David Evans

Yep I think you're right morty and this Farke quote I've just seen sums it up nicely.

"It's not like the sun is always shining and you can watch some champagne football - sometimes there are difficult nights in tough conditions."

Dubai Mark

Dubai Mark

I thought that it was an excellent point and we were unlucky not to get three. The team have hardly disappointed us for weeks now, when I try and assess a performance I tend to look back to that Millwall away performance last year, and even the performance at Hull was of a different level to that. For me that is an indication of just how far we have now come, as if that's as bad as it gets then I will take that :)

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Hull look to be a better team than their league position suggests to be honest, just lack something up top.... and they are are mid-table in the 'form table' for the past 5 games.

Which is quite good to see actually, because that's another team who are definitely not as bad as Ipswich in the race to avoid the humiliation of finishing 24th... Its probably a two horse race between Ipswich and Bolton.... and Bolton have got Gary O'Neil to go into end-of-season warrior mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.