By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Ipswich Town (Home) Sunday 10th Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Binners now making a complaint, apparently Lambert was pushed backwards by the steward and goalkeeping coach Ed Wootten challenged him to a fight :)
Cringeworthy, and likely trying to deflect the touchline ban he is going to get.

It would be classier / more sensible to keep your gob shut and take whatever is coming to you.

I know I am likely extremely biased, but this is 100% Lambert's fault. Nobody encroached in his technical area, nobody came running from 30 yards away to get his player booked, and the ref already had the card in his hand anyway. And he is an attention seeking bellend. Case closed.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Perhaps Lambert should come back for Holtys wrestling event :)

morty

morty

Staff member
Been quite amusing watching today unfold, Lambert clearly has no regrets at how he behaved on Sunday judging by his bullish comments in his press conference. I have seen theories vaunted that Farke ordered our goalkeeping coach to deliberately wind Lambert up, and that the steward that got in the way of Lambert should be charged.

Personally, I think Lambert has lost the plot, but the hilarious thing is that the town fans are more interested in talking about Lambert Balboa, than them losing. Again.

N

Number 9

Been quite amusing watching today unfold, Lambert clearly has no regrets at how he behaved on Sunday judging by his bullish comments in his press conference. I have seen theories vaunted that Farke ordered our goalkeeping coach to deliberately wind Lambert up, and that the steward that got in the way of Lambert should be charged.

Personally, I think Lambert has lost the plot, but the hilarious thing is that the town fans are more interested in talking about Lambert Balboa, than them losing. Again.
Adolescent behaviour really.
Both clubs should have got together Monday morning, very sorry, emotions got the better of me.
Story would have been finished by teatime.

morty

morty

Staff member
Adolescent behaviour really.
Both clubs should have got together Monday morning, very sorry, emotions got the better of me.
Story would have been finished by teatime.
Farke pursued that line in his press conference, Lambert however...

G

GJP

I thought Keane did quite well for them tbf but he's never scoring the goals they need.

Chalobah looks their best player, by a distance. And obviously he's only there on loan.

morty

morty

Staff member
I thought Keane did quite well for them tbf but he's never scoring the goals they need.

Chalobah looks their best player, by a distance. And obviously he's only there on loan.
Yeah Chalobah definitely stood out.

Status
Not open for further replies.