By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Leicester City (Away) Monday 1st April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
(Insert April fools day joke here)

I wonder if Wagner will shuffle the pack a little for this one, there was sniffs of players tired after internationals and carrying knocks.

Looking at the form table, I didn't realise just how far they have fallen in recent weeks. Still, a tough game. If anyone is interested they are showing the game at the club, on a beamback.

Overall.jpg

gg.jpg

N

nwcanary

A great test for us today against a PL squad. It will show us if we have made real progress. We cannot afford to lose really. Would worry about pace of our defence against Vardy in his prime but hoping he has lost a yard of pace

G

gerryinromania

Was on the tellybox out here. I have to say, that I was not the slightest bit impressed with our crap performance. We were timid, no fight or fire. Did we have a game plan, or was it to run up the white flag before kick off? We got what we deserved today.

morty

morty

Staff member
On the strength of that away performance am buying a ticket for Sheff Wed away next Tuesday night. I must want my head looking at :p

Status
Not open for further replies.