By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Manchester City (Home) Saturday 14th September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Number 9

I wouldn't say Byram and Heise were quality from what I've personally seen.
Unlucky yes, but to go through the season without injuries would be unusual and to fail to prepare for such, naive.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Part of me says bravo!
Part of me says why didn't you invest in quality defensive players, for the back four and in midfield.

I don't doubt he wanted to, I also don't doubt he was told in no uncertain terms that the wallet was empty, all the money having gone on new contracts.

dj161

dj161

exactly the side I predicted, though to be honest there weren't many other options

N

Number 9

I don't doubt he wanted to, I also don't doubt he was told in no uncertain terms that the wallet was empty, all the money having gone on new contracts.
Weren't we trying to pump millions into a young attacking midfielder just before the window shut?

morty

morty

Staff member
I can't even compute this, just home from the pub, I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

N

Number 9

When Pep explains to the media that it wasnt unexpected because we rinsed the Championship last season...

dj161

dj161

unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable performance, everyone was superb and worked their socks off, Amadou and Byram slotted in liked they'd been in the team for months and were both brilliant

I've been critical of Emi this season but today he was back to his brilliant best and was the best player on the pitch for me, his work rate was second to none

still can hardly believe what we just witnessed, one of if not the best performance we've ever produced in the premier league

also the crowd was fantastic, behind the boys no matter what the result was and didn't stop cheering the lads on for every tackle won, every block made and every man city fuck up

it's a beautiful game

morty

morty

Staff member
What the hell happened yesterday? Did it even happen? My head hurts, i have lost my voice, and I have bruises.

F

FleggyBoy

Great game yesterday. The crowd were superb and the team were even better! However, on a more serious note, does anyone know why the fire brigade and at least 4 ambulances arrived at the ground shortly after the end of the game. I read on another site that a man collapsed and was receiving CPR for 10 minutes. Does anyone know anything about this? I do hope he makes a full recovery.

morty

morty

Staff member
Great game yesterday. The crowd were superb and the team were even better! However, on a more serious note, does anyone know why the fire brigade and at least 4 ambulances arrived at the ground shortly after the end of the game. I read on another site that a man collapsed and was receiving CPR for 10 minutes. Does anyone know anything about this? I do hope he makes a full recovery.
I'm, seeing a few people say that he, unfortunately, didn't recover, but haven't seen anything "official" on any of the news outlets. :(

F

FleggyBoy

I'm, seeing a few people say that he, unfortunately, didn't recover, but haven't seen anything "official" on any of the news outlets. :(
That is terrible news if it is true. It puts everything into perspective. Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

morty

morty

Staff member
That is terrible news if it is true. It puts everything into perspective. Thoughts go out to his family and friends.
Now seeing he is okay, probably best not to speculate, I guess!

N

Number 9

Now seeing he is okay, probably best not to speculate, I guess!
Rob Butler tweeting that his dad was helped after falling ill. He made a good recovery.
Is it the same one?

Status
Not open for further replies.