By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Newcastle United (Away) Tuesday 30th November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaffer

Gaffer

We can all admit one thing after this result. Chelsea's little Billy Gilmour is not our saviour and indeed is not even a Premier League quality player (yet). He's a liability and Farke was absolutely right to drop him.

morty

morty

Staff member
We can all admit one thing after this result. Chelsea's little Billy Gilmour is not our saviour and indeed is not even a Premier League quality player (yet). He's a liability and Farke was absolutely right to drop him.
Yes and no. He will be inconsistent, as he is young. I think though, we don't really have a midfielder like him, in fact a lot of our central midfield options look a little short, we don't have one that does everything well.

Gaffer

Gaffer

Yes and no. He will be inconsistent, as he is young. I think though, we don't really have a midfielder like him, in fact a lot of our central midfield options look a little short, we don't have one that does everything well.
If Normann is fit there is absolutely no reason to play little Billy.

G

GJP

If you can't win it don't lose it. Great goal from Pukki, what a player.

As for Gilmour, he annoys me slightly. I get the feeling he's always looking to play a "clever" ball, show off a bit basically, rather than playing the right ball/the easy ball. Do wonder if DF was of the opinion "You're not that great, mate".

Normann has looked better and looks to have more in the locker.

Thomas the Tank Engine

Thomas the Tank Engine

Are you actually being serious?? Absolute clown!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.