By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Nottingham Forest (away) Wednesday 17th March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Hopefully I have the date right this time lol, sorry, away in the US and v busy just now!

The team pretty much picks itself just now, though saw some were impressed with Hugill yesterday? Whatever Farke is doing right tow to keep the players focused seems to be working, and whatever he said at half time certainly did. I have got to the stage now where I didn't even look at anyone else's results, I'm really not bothered, it is 100% in our own hands, and I reckon we are maybe 3 wins away from calling ourselves promoted.

Back to VAR and getting tanked every week lol.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Hopefully I have the date right this time lol, sorry, away in the US and v busy just now!

The team pretty much picks itself just now, though saw some were impressed with Hugill yesterday? Whatever Farke is doing right tow to keep the players focused seems to be working, and whatever he said at half time certainly did. I have got to the stage now where I didn't even look at anyone else's results, I'm really not bothered, it is 100% in our own hands, and I reckon we are maybe 3 wins away from calling ourselves promoted.

Back to VAR and getting tanked every week lol.
I don't know who told you that Morty, came on as a sub for Pukki in 90+1 min, had a total of 2 touches, won a foul and got booked 90+4 for time wasting. Impressive.............ha ha. :)

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I think you meant Dowell Morty. The 10 spot is the one position up for grabs, will be interesting to see who starts there tomorrow

OldRobert

OldRobert

Dowell doesn't float my boat tbh, can't see him as a PL player for us.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I don’t think we’ve seen enough him to make a decision yet personally

morty

morty

Staff member
Haha, yes you're right, I did mean Dowell. Roll on crewchange next week!

G

gerryinromania

Morty. Do you have to go through all this isolation, each time you crew change, or do you stay in situ, but busy relaxing?

N

Number 9

Dowell doesn't float my boat tbh, can't see him as a PL player for us.
Farke obviously hasn't felt him to be good enough for the Championship, so how on earth anyone can see him in the Premier League?

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Excellent first half, did enough in the second. The way we moved the ball on the edge of the Forest penalty area was beautiful to watch at times, shall I book the open top bus ?

Din

Din

We were just unplayable in that first half. The movement, the fluidity of the passing and the accuracy was just lovely to watch. Even the Forest commentators on iFollow spent practically the whole first half waxing lyrical about our play. 2nd half we did a great job, as we so often do, of managing the game and not giving Forest any opportunity to get themselves back in.

Delighted for Dowell. What a strike for the goal, and just in general he was excellent in Emi's absence. Exactly the sort of performance I wanted to see from him. Rupp was also brilliant in the number 10 role, and Pukki somehow seems to be getting better as the season goes on. Another great finish from him. Unsung hero of the night was Giannoulis, another top performance.

morty

morty

Staff member
Countdown to promotion...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1616019911955.jpg
    FB_IMG_1616019911955.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.