By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Nottingham forest (home) Boxing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Hopefully Buendia's and Leitner's knocks weren't too serious!

Oh and Merry Christmas!

N

Number 9

Hopefully Buendia's and Leitner's knocks weren't too serious!

Oh and Merry Christmas!
Fairly straight forward home win, providing we haven't are too much turkey.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Fairly straight forward home win, providing we haven't are too much turkey.
No such thing as a straight forward win in this division, we have a good chance if we can keep Lolley quiet though

N

Number 9

I've seen on Instagram the players in for training as we speak, Tetteys trousers!

Dubai Mark

Dubai Mark

Having had a surprise home defeat vs QPR, Forest will be well up for this match, expect a real tough tussle.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Grabban will score, we’ll get two in the 89th and 93rd minutes

dj161

dj161

DvWFU-sWwAs_2Vf.jpg large.jpg

Din

Din

Shame about Leitner. Good news though that Buendia is ok, though I would've probably started Hernandez for this over Buendia/Cantwell. Huge call to keep Godfrey in despite Klose being fit, got to trust Farke though, who this season has got so many of those big calls right.

Think this game is gonna be tougher than Derby in a few days time, so a win would be a fantastic result. A draw wouldn't be too bad at all though either. I've got work at 5, so even though I work at Riverside, I'm probably gonna have to leave 5 minutes or so before the end, which considering how many late winners we score is quite annoying. Hopefully we're 4-0 up by that point so I can leave without missing some ridiculous late drama. OTBC.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Some f*cking ridiculous officiating.... the one where Cantwell was obstructed then Vrancic brought down and then Forest break only for Godfrey to get a yellow card takes the biscuit, thank god that free kick didn't go in as there would be uproar. That's after a very obvious Norwich corner and a Norwich throw in being given the other way.

Either the officials are still drunk from Christmas day or they have been given a brown envelope from a Forest director before the game... probably the former though, otherwise Stiepermann would have been given a red.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

And I don't very often moan about refs and am quite good at remaining partial when judging their performance, this one is a mug.

OldRobert

OldRobert

I know not what to say................................other than what a brilliant show of never say die. To come back from 3 down..................massive. I hope these injuries to Zimms and Buendia do not prove to be lengthy, we could do without too many more. So chaps, onwards and upwards. OTBC.

dj161

dj161

I've got work at 5, so even though I work at Riverside, I'm probably gonna have to leave 5 minutes or so before the end, which considering how many late winners we score is quite annoying. Hopefully we're 4-0 up by that point so I can leave without missing some ridiculous late drama. OTBC.

Oh dear......I have some bad news for you............

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Some f*cking ridiculous officiating.... the one where Cantwell was obstructed then Vrancic brought down and then Forest break only for Godfrey to get a yellow card takes the biscuit, thank god that free kick didn't go in as there would be uproar. That's after a very obvious Norwich corner and a Norwich throw in being given the other way.

Either the officials are still drunk from Christmas day or they have been given a brown envelope from a Forest director before the game... probably the former though, otherwise Stiepermann would have been given a red.
Don’t forget the handball that wasn’t given, plus whoever scored their third and celebrated with the fans should have been booked. The ref completely bottled giving a couple of their players a second yellow. Typical Karanka team I thought, plenty of gamesmanship if they could get away with it.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

In fairness to Forest they have two very decent young inverted wingers in Lolley and Cash who I believe are both youth team products, they were very dangerous on the counter.... Both good little players.

Status
Not open for further replies.