By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Nottingham forest (home) Boxing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GJP

In fairness to Forest they have two very decent young inverted wingers in Lolley and Cash who I believe are both youth team products, they were very dangerous on the counter.... Both good little players.

Matty Cash in particular, he looks like he could have a bright future ahead of him. Joe Lolley has been around a little while and used to play for Huddersfield.

Din

Din

I've got work at 5, so even though I work at Riverside, I'm probably gonna have to leave 5 minutes or so before the end, which considering how many late winners we score is quite annoying. Hopefully we're 4-0 up by that point so I can leave without missing some ridiculous late drama
Oh dear......I have some bad news for you............

Left in the 84th minute. Can't f*cking believe it. Needless to say I've handed my notice in :D

Told my workmate as well that we lost 3-1, and we were chatting for ages about how maybe this is a bit of a reality check. He goes on his break, comes rushing out and tells me we drew 3-3. Didn't know whether to be gutted cos I missed it or over the moon we got something haha.

Would've been a shambles had we not got something though. How we were 3-0 down at one point is beyond me.

dj161

dj161

Would've been a shambles had we not got something though. How we were 3-0 down at one point is beyond me.

thats what I've been telling people, I've no idea how we were losing at half time, let alone being 3-0 with 15 minutes to go, we were all over them, especially in the first half

I know stats can be deceiving at times, but it was ridiculous how dominant we were to be losing so badly

stats.PNG

stats2.PNG

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Morty it was such a crazy non stop game that the highlights would need to be 98 minutes long to do it justice. Wonder if there is a way for you to watch it in full on your return? Do they do full match replays on ifollow? If so I wonder if there is some way it could be ripped and stuck on a dvd?

Then again perhaps a bit ott as I think we'll see more crazy games like this now that we're the team to beat. .

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

In fairness those stats suggest that we weren't clinical enough, although their keeper did have what must be one of the best games of his career...

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

“thats what I've been telling people, I've no idea how we were losing at half time, let alone being 3-0 with 15 minutes to go, we were all over them, especially in the first half”

Funny thing is, a Forest fan said to me that we were lucky as they “ ripped us to shreds” all game :rolleyes:

David Evans

David Evans

Today we see why Farke called the top 2 "unrealistic" and I'm inclined to agree with him

Status
Not open for further replies.