By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Preston (away) FA Cup Saturday 4th January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Benched myself for this one (though I reckon I could get a game) as going to Man U next weekend, absolute glory hunter!

Pretty much all that came from the presser is that Pukki has a minor hamstring strain, and may not even be back for Man U, and with Drimc and Srbeny both injured I wouldn't be betting against Adam Idah getting some gametime!

After so many games over Christmas I can see a lot of changes here.

N

Number 9

So would you take a FA Cup win at Wembley if it meant relegation?

morty

morty

Staff member
Strong team.

533.jpg

morty

morty

Staff member
Somehow I don't think Idah is going on loan now!

4th round for the first time in umpteen years, and an academy striker becomes Norwich City's youngest ever hat trick scorer, not a bad day at the office at all!

Plus minutes for fringe players, and more to come in the next round!

G

gerryinromania

Sat at my puta. Idah scores, stand up and cheer, sudden thought. Sit down you clown, the envelope opener in the var shed, has not given his permission yet. Sit down again, serious, no var today? Yeesss Idah. Clap hands and shout for joy Gerry, no poxy var clown today, just officials trying hard to do their jobs Job well done, not perfect, but a fair day out for the fans. Well done to everyone, have a nice cigar Mr. Idah

N

Number 9

Its entirely possible that we can go deep in the cup this year.
We've had half season experience playing the big teams and some of the main tips for the cup will be occupied by European competition.
Its not impossible for us to win the thing with a fair wind and favourable draw.

N

Number 9

Its entirely possible that we can go deep in the cup this year.
We've had half season experience playing the big teams and some of the main tips for the cup will be occupied by European competition.
Its not impossible for us to win the thing with a fair wind and favourable draw.
Scrub that, Burnley away doh

Status
Not open for further replies.