By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs QPR (Away) Saturday 24th April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Time to stop fannying about, get back down to business, and get this league won. Hopefully the players will be rested, and any knocks will have cleared up.

Only change that springs to mind could be Sorenson in at left back, I really don't think Quintilla had a very good game, that said, he was up against a very, very good player indeed.

It feels like most of the top six is pretty much sorted now, QPR really haven't got anything to play for, they can't reach the play offs, but that can either mean they are on the beach, or the pressure is off, take your pick.

For me, we will be back to form, and we'll win.

ggg.jpg

G

GJP

I can't imagine DF was too happy with what he saw against Watford. To say we could have won the league, who really played like they were fighting for it?

Hanley certainly did. Three or four others put in a fair shift.

Several others were a bit lazy.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Tricky game, QPR are in really good form. Having said that, if they play an open game we should be better than them

morty

morty

Staff member
Tricky game, QPR are in really good form. Having said that, if they play an open game we should be better than them
I feel the issue the other night was that we just didn't have our normal energy levels with players carrying knocks and having played 70 minutes with 10 men a few days before. I expect us to be back to our best tomorrow.

2 nil to the Nodge.

morty

morty

Staff member
No new injuries.

Farke confirms Giannoulis and Gibson now Norwich City players.

Says no approach has been made for Aarons.

OldRobert

OldRobert

I read that Aarons has been told he can leave if the offer is right, imo it may happen this time. I also hope we buy/loan a replacement for Byram as we surely cannot have a sick note like him on the books.

N

Number 9

I feel the issue the other night was that we just didn't have our normal energy levels with players carrying knocks and having played 70 minutes with 10 men a few days before. I expect us to be back to our best tomorrow.

2 nil to the Nodge.
Plus they were all still 'fresh' after the promotion party.

G

GJP

I read that Aarons has been told he can leave if the offer is right, imo it may happen this time. I also hope we buy/loan a replacement for Byram as we surely cannot have a sick note like him on the books.
Feels like the club are trying/hoping to sell him.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Makes you wonder. Probably need the money to pay promotion bonuses to Mo and Drimic.

G

gerryinromania

Didn't see a single second. Rom text commentary said we did well and that QPR were dangerous. Well done the boys, soon to be champions

Status
Not open for further replies.