By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Reading (Home) Wednesday 10th April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Its tricky, you don't want to make whole sale changes but, at the end of the day, Todd is not a replacement for Emi, him being missing changed the whole dynamic of the midfield. I think we need a tinker and I would definitely like to see Vrancic involved.

dj161

dj161

It feels like a loss having lead going into stoppage time, but we're still unbeaten in 9 games having picked 25 out of 27 points in that run and are still seven points clear of 3rd, with just five games to go, if we drop points once in every nine games I think I can deal with that

as for the weekend Sheff Utd and Leeds have the chance to close the gap before we play, which could bring a bit of pressure, hopefully the lads react well to this setback and get the job done otbc

Dubai Mark

Dubai Mark

I look at this result as a point won, as not so long ago it would have been the type of game we would have lost. The ability this side has to come back lack is fantastic and there was always going to be a hiccup along the way in the run in, and I will take this as a minor blemish. Agree on Zimmerman and Trybull, also felt that considering the pressure he must have been feeling Cantwell actually did well.

Status
Not open for further replies.