By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Rotherham ( home) Saturday 20th February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Other matches-
Watford v Derby ( tonight)
Coventry v Brentford
Huddersfield v Swansea

I’m hoping Wayne Rooney FC do us a favour tonight

morty

morty

Staff member
That went well :) haven’t seen the table yet but it’s going to look pretty good
Very well, everybody else in the top 6 lost, and we are 7 points clear. Only followed the game on Twitter, sounds like we made slightly hard work of it, but results today show what the Championship is all about, no one has a divine right to just turn up and win.

G

gerryinromania

We won, clean sheet, big lead at the top. Didn't see the game, however, I'm well pleased by the result and happy for NCFC. There are some strange creatures over the other side on the last 5 pages of the match thread. Seems to me as though some have never seen a game live, or played in one. Well done Canaries, hard grind maybe, but result was obtained

Din

Din

Huuuuuuge win. Particularly with Brentford and Swansea both messing up! Real opportunity to kick on now with our next 2 fixtures being against Birmingham and Wycombe.

Wasn't the prettiest performance and we really should have put it to bed by half-time, but the way Rotherham set-up it's always going to be a bit of a slog against them. I actually thought with that in mind today could have been a bit of a banana skin, so to come through it with 3 points is so pleasing.

The usual suspects were all great. Buendia and Cantwell superb at dictating things from the midfield. Zimmermann was also really impressive standing in for Gibson. Yet another clean sheet as well, it's amazing how much better we are defensively compared to a couple of seasons ago. Now 6 points from 6 before brushing Brentford aside please! :D

OldRobert

OldRobert

Didn't see it either, stream fell over and that was that. Bit of a grind by the sound of it, but can't complain at 3 points and clean sheet.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.