By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Sheffield Wednesday(away) Saturday 3rd November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Took them 4 years to copy the Invision software, and we've already graduated to Xenforo :p

It does look good though, admittedly and migrating the posts must have been a huge ball ache and no wonder it took literally years for their tech guy to pysche himself or herself up for actually going through with it. I half expected them to just ditch all the history which would have been a shame, it is quite nice to stumble on something from 2004 Pink'un era to see people talking about a player you'd forgot about.

Just wonder how the ignore things going to go.... seems to be the case that the most active threads are started by people who are the most irritating, so what happens by the time 50% of the regulars have put LDC on ignore, and 50% have put Til on ignore, etc.

Or in reality will hardly anybody actually go through with the threats of putting people on ignore because they love the drama ;)

morty

morty

Staff member
I don't think it looks anywhere near as good as this forum, but then, I would say that, wouldn't I?

If all the people that didn't like all the other people all ignored each other there would, literally, be about 5 people posting :D

N

Number 9

"If all the people that didn't like all the other people all ignored each other"

Morty! That's like having a conversation with one of my kids

N

Number 9

I don't think it looks anywhere near as good as this forum, but then, I would say that, wouldn't I?

If all the people that didn't like all the other people all ignored each other there would, literally, be about 5 people posting :D
Having said that, if we were in the pub with a beer, it would be a perfect conversation :Do_O

Status
Not open for further replies.