By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Spurs (away) FA Cup Fifth round Wednesday 4th March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GJP

Yaaaaaaawn. That went well! Gamewise, not much to talk about apart from the bit at the end. Stiepermann and Vrancic both showed really why they aren't getting picked regularly, Cantwell and Emi superb, Drmic was a good shout over Pukki, who has looked off it in last few weeks.

But it all has to be about Timmy Krul, what a machine, what shithousery, and what a run the length of the pitch to celebrate with the fans! I hope the players get some good rest before Saturday as they were absolutely ballbagged by the end, Cantwell virtually carried off.

The stadium is fantastic, the stand at the opposite end to us is immense. Good facilities too, got served beers etc pretty quickly. Greater Anglia thankfully held the last train for us, and got back to the Fine City just after 2am!

Slightly disagree on Vrancic. Thought he was a bit at fault on their goal but in general play I thought he did alright and showed the kind of quality we've been missing at times recently - I don't think he was at his very best but that was a match sharpness thing.

Also disagree on Buendia. And I'm someone who'd always pick him. Moments of brilliance but he cost us possession a lot. I don't get too hung up on him losing possession because I think the positives he gives us massively outweigh it but last night I thought he was particularly guilty of making it harder for us than it needed to be.

I f*cking love Tim Krul.

dj161

dj161

11 & 1/2 minutes of highlights including every pen (plus a bit of Timmy Krul mind games)

G

gerryinromania

Some strange ones, anti city, supposed fans,giving the Canaries shit in first two pages of the match thread, over there

E2 Canary

E2 Canary

Bloody hell! Haha I remember saying that to my kids as we were on the coach driving to Crystal Palace, "Kids, this is why we live where we live".

London is a shit hole.

To be fair, the area around Selhurst Park is more Croydon than it is South London.

G

gerryinromania

Really don't understand what you are all talking about. There was no Norwich City involvement. there was only a Tottenham chap climbing into the stands, according to the meeja

Status
Not open for further replies.