By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Stoke (away) Monday 22nd April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dj161

dj161

1-1 now, Williams 2 minutes in to the second half, not ideal

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Have I ever mentioned how much I want Sergi Canos to succeed in his post-Norwich career?

dj161

dj161

1-0 Brentford, get in, nice finish by Neil Maupay who is likely worth a look if we go up

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Bring him home

I'm being serious as well.... he's the alternative to Buendia that we've needed for the past few weeks, a little bag of tricks who works his socks off and can carry the ball up the field.

Trust Alex Neil to not identify that he's twice as good as Jacob Murphy :rolleyes:

dj161

dj161

I'm being serious as well.... he's the alternative to Buendia that we've needed for the past few weeks, a little bag of tricks who works his socks off and can carry the ball up the field.

Trust Alex Neil to not identify that he's twice as good as Jacob Murphy :rolleyes:

oh I absolutely agree, the sort of player you think would of thrived under Daniel Farke's management

dj161

dj161

almost there now boys

Norwich +34
Sheff +35
Leeds +24

morty

morty

Staff member
To say I am going to be on it, on Saturday night, is an understatement!

OldRobert

OldRobert

Trybull probably out for the rest of the season apparently. Rolled his ankle today. Perhaps we'll see Leitner and Vrancic start.

Din

Din

Was only able to watch bits and pieces of the game, but the mood swing from gutted and disappointed to elated and relieved once Leeds lost was fantastic :D

Still disappointed we didn't get the win today, and haven't now won in 4, and because of that we've given Sheffield United the opportunity to steal the title from us. Fuck it though, let's get the job done now on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.