By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Watford (Home) Monday 2nd January 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
An interesting match up, as Watford are in similarly average form to us (see below). There are games today, so it could be all change in the table before we even kick a ball tomorrow! We can only eye the top of that form table with envy!

Untitled.jpg

morty

morty

Staff member
Mclean and Hayden injured. Todd returns to the bench.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230102_141231_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230102_141231_Twitter.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 40
G

gerryinromania

Well that was pathetic. Sara and Nunez should not be wearing Norwich shirts, come to that, any of 7 or 8 Watford injury struck squad could fit into our team. We really do need a super clear out. Hard to say who to keep. Awful Romanian sky commentary not very taken with norwich

N

Number 9

We had one shot on target all game.
We're closer to Wigan in 24th than Sheff United in 2nd, and that's before Sheffield play tonight.
Love Webber's interview before the game blaming the fans and the subsequent response with the Barclay End call for Webbers head.

Nigellee33

Nigellee33

As I have said, get rid of Nunez, Sara, Hanley, Gibbs, and put McCullum back in the reserves. Not good enough. No changes in the team went we went behind. Norwich have lost their way. I would rather have kept Farke and been a club alternating between premier league and championship. Let's face it, it's a lot worse since he's been gone. We are going to be playing and getting beaten by Ipswich next season if we still have those players I mentioned in the team. Utter shit! Sergeant was my man of the match. He ran for everything. Aarons and Idah were good also.

morty

morty

Staff member
We had one shot on target all game.
We're closer to Wigan in 24th than Sheff United in 2nd, and that's before Sheffield play tonight.
Love Webber's interview before the game blaming the fans and the subsequent response with the Barclay End call for Webbers head.
Not sure what video you saw?

N

Number 9

And? We were.
Saying that even the best players in the world wouldn't be able to do their best because of our fans.
It's the fans fault we weren't winning every game.

morty

morty

Staff member
Saying that even the best players in the world wouldn't be able to do their best because of our fans.
It's the fans fault we weren't winning every game.
Again, I see no issue here, all teams need their fans support.

I think people only like Webber's honesty when it is something they want to hear.

N

Number 9

Again, I see no issue here, all teams need their fans support.

I think people only like Webber's honesty when it is something they want to hear.
I think he's reached the end of his time with some of the things he's said, and that's without some of his bad decisions.

morty

morty

Staff member
I think he's reached the end of his time with some of the things he's said, and that's without some of his bad decisions.
Emi Buendia very much masked the turd polishing that he has to do, year in, year out. Not saying he is perfect by any respect, but I can't imagine its easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.