By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Watford (Home) Saturday 18th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Thought that the goal and Normanns pass was superb, almost as though they had been together on the pitch for months, not minutes. Sergent certainly taking some of the pressure from Pukki. I like the look of Rashica, sure he's got a bit about him. With Normann in the midfield, who partners him in a mid two. Who partners the new centre half. Where does this leave Cantwell
For me, I think there was no need to bring Kabak in, Omabamidele played well at Arsenal, in fact there wasn't a huge amount wrong there, it feels like Farke wanted to shoehorn new players in. And that was the third game in a row where the centre back pairing has changed, and I think it showed, you really shouldn't be chopping and changing your defence unless you really have to. I understand players came in late and that we missed a few pre season games because of Covid, but now really isn't the time to be experimenting.

I rate Todd, and he has shown glimpses of something we need in the team this season, but like you say, where do you fit him in?

Status
Not open for further replies.