By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Wolves (away) Sunday 23rd February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Number 9

I'm off for a while, Farke should just do the honorable thing and walk away to get some training in his own time not with my club.

G

gerryinromania

Didn't see Buendia do anything to prove his manager wrong. Pleased that we didn't sign Duda permanent.Godfrey was awful.Some serious arse kicking needed in the dressing room and at Colney, only a few gave their all today. On a more silly note, I noted today, I think, that Everton tickets go on sale tomorrow. my last chance this year, will have the coffee going and logging in on the dot, fingers crossed

G

gerryinromania

It's not YOUR club number 9. It is a club that you and many more of us, are lucky enough to be able to support. Ive been coming back to Kings Lynn, for past 20 years, and have always managed to get to see a game, good and bad years. I feel priviledged Stick with it

dj161

dj161

frustrating thing for me is that for the first quarter of an hour or so we were the better side, but as soon as they scored you knew we weren't getting a win, and as soon as they scored again you knew we weren't even getting a point, didn't even bother watching the second half, but looking at the stats of 19 shots to 6 can't imagine I missed much from us, and the worst thing about it is I don't even really care anymore

at least Jimenez got my fantasy football team some points

morty

morty

Staff member
Fact is that we just aren't quite good enough, also Wolves are actually very, very good.

To stand a chance this season literally everything had to work out. We had to keep everyone fit, we had to get the odd rub of the green (VAR saw that off) and things like the Amadou and Roberts loans had to work out. We have been up against it from game 1, and far, far worse teams than us have avoided relegation. I would suspect that there are a few players in the squad, who are maybe thinking they are better than they are, already eyeing the exit door...

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I stopped watching after the second goal, by that stage it was game over. Godfrey was poor from what I saw and we really missed Zimbo. Duda didn’t bring anything to help us Teemu looks like he’s had enough of having try and create and score goals on his own. I would hope for a couple of changes for Leicester.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Can't kid myself any longer. No way are we going to climb out of this hole. Don't think self sustainability can work in the PL either. Rupp and Duda are bringing nothing to the party so I cannot see why they are starting when we are in such dire need of points. If Godfrey is worth these huge sums of money (£30M?),then I'm worth more. Pukki needs a rest. Emi was pretty dire. Goodness knows how many times, we passed straight out of play when not under pressure. Humph:(

G

GJP

Didn't follow the game. Just going back to the same thing I've been saying, I'd wish we'd play Vrancic and Buendia for the style of football. We're getting beat anyway, might as well give ourselves a chance at playing some good stuff.

Duda (despite flashes of brilliance) and Rupp have not improved us. Rupp could well be a handy player to have in the Champs but Duda won't be here next season so I'd look at playing someone who will be and wants to be.

There's been some brilliant recruitment into the club over the last 2 or 3 years but we have not been able to improve on the lads who got us promoted. Has the squad started to lose that incredible togetherness it had?

Status
Not open for further replies.