By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Wycombe Wanderers (away) Sunday 28th February

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
12 o'clock kick off, so assuming this is on Sky?

Top versus bottom, has to be an easy win, I mean what could possibly go wrong? An interesting dynamic where everybody else plays before us on the Saturday. It would be nice to have a few results go our way, but most importantly we just need to keep winning our games. Lets hope the players aren't distracted by the upcoming game against Brentford on the Wednesday night, which could be interesting.

I wonder if Farke will shuffle the pack a little, and rest a few players with the Brentford game in mind?

N

Number 9

12 o'clock kick off, so assuming this is on Sky?

Top versus bottom, has to be an easy win, I mean what could possibly go wrong? An interesting dynamic where everybody else plays before us on the Saturday. It would be nice to have a few results go our way, but most importantly we just need to keep winning our games. Lets hope the players aren't distracted by the upcoming game against Brentford on the Wednesday night, which could be interesting.

I wonder if Farke will shuffle the pack a little, and rest a few players with the Brentford game in mind?
Can't see Farke resting any players, he's not brave enough to change things after a win.
We should win this comfortably none the less.

Din

Din

Todd missing is a huge blow, big shoes for someone to fill. Hernandez and Martin out too so one of Idah, Dowell or Placheta is going to have to take that spot. Genuinely not sure I'd want to fill that spot. Will be a huge opportunity for whoever does get that chance.

Obviously no game is a given at this level but this really should be 3 points, and it would be a big 3 points given how results have gone today. Get a result here and hopefully go into the game against Brentford in midweek off the back of 5 straight wins!

N

Number 9

Todd missing is a huge blow, big shoes for someone to fill. Hernandez and Martin out too so one of Idah, Dowell or Placheta is going to have to take that spot. Genuinely not sure I'd want to fill that spot. Will be a huge opportunity for whoever does get that chance.

Obviously no game is a given at this level but this really should be 3 points, and it would be a big 3 points given how results have gone today. Get a result here and hopefully go into the game against Brentford in midweek off the back of 5 straight wins!
Todd's birthday today, cynical me smelling fish

OldRobert

OldRobert

Can't quite see the point of both Idah and Hugill on the bench, but what do I know. :D

G

gerryinromania

OR you are just an old codger like me. Hint got no sperience about hothun, dont know nothun about nothun.
Guess your two mentioned will get a few precious minutes in, depending on scoreline

dj161

dj161

heres the goals, not exactly our best two goals of the season, but three points is three points

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Hardly a classic but we did enough to win the game. Ten points to third, what could possibly go wrong ? :)

Din

Din

Could and should have had 5 or 6 today. We were so wasteful in front of goal but all that matters is that we got over the line :) delighted for Idah to get back on the scoresheet.

I do think we missed Cantwell's influence. Today would've been the perfect sort of game for him, particularly during that spell of the 2nd half where we were bombarding Wycombe's goal. Hopefully he'll be fit for Wednesday, but to be fair his replacement, Hernandez, was definitely dangerous. His end product is as frustrating as ever, he should've found the net at least once today, but he was a constant threat and created some good opportunities. Emi Buendia undoubtedly man of the match though, he controlled the game in the second half, great for Pukki to continue his scoring-run as well.

All eyes turn to Wednesday, which is still absolutely huge, but the gap we've opened up does take the pressure off us a little bit. There's no need for us to go all guns blazing to try and get 3 points.

Last edited:
G

gerryinromania

Yiss he say yiss OR :D Thanks Din. Had it on the tellybox out here, turned it on after 10 minutes. Thought we were playing well within ourselves, looked as though we could have upped it if needed. Thought Onel had a good game, apart from finishing. From a rear view, he looks all muscle, certainly got a boxers shape, bet he could deliver a fair crack to arrange someones looks, if needed. Quite amazing how we have recovered after our wobblle

Status
Not open for further replies.