Norwich make his for McCormack.

Din

Din

Well-Known Member
We're being linked with Dame N'Doye at Trabzonspor. Had a very successful loan spell at Hull a couple of seasons ago but was very poor for Sunderland towards the end of last season. Seems like he would be decent at this level.

That said I'd still be disappointed with him. I don't think that we're going to sign two strikers even if we sold Lafferty. We need to sign a striker who has a proven record at this level. I've mentioned Kodjia, Assombalonga, Wells and Bamford numerous times, but for me these are the four most obvious players who we can go and get that it is almost guaranteed would do well for us this season. I'd rather we go and spend £10-12m on any of them than bring in someone who's untested in this league on loan.
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top