By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich vs Brighton (Home) 22nd November 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
kirku

kirku

Adams was always going to be a punt. The thing with punts is that you need to recognise when they aren't working out, and this is definitely not working out.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Hooper has just shown with his first chance of the game why he should have been in the team over Grabban weeks ago. 

kirku

kirku

I've never not enjoyed a Norwich goal before. I'm worried Hooper's goal is going to give Adams a reprieve that he doesn't deserve or warrant.

The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

Adams to be celebrated for his genius substitution? Or lamented for team selection in the first place?

The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

Adams was always going to be a punt. The thing with punts is that you need to recognise when they aren't working out, and this is definitely not working out.
Hoolahan is a punt. Im not sure if Lafferty is technically a punt. But if he is, he is a massive punt...

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Adams to be celebrated for his genius substitution? Or lamented for team selection in the first place?
Team selection in the first place.

And lets not think about celebrating a 3-3 draw at home to a team who sit just outside the relegation zone. 

10 goals conceded in 3 games. 

Nothing today has changed my mind about our prospects under Adams. 

The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

I've never not enjoyed a Norwich goal before. I'm worried Hooper's goal is going to give Adams a reprieve that he doesn't deserve or warrant.

That dynamic is exactly why Hughton out-lived his shelf-life and we ultimately got relegated. West Ham game in particular comes to mind

kirku

kirku

Johnson's been sent off. Fucked up a 3v1 and now gets a red. Utter moron.

ZLF

ZLF

bj - what an efing prat   been a liability all game - at least he cant play next week

but howsons back flick suicidal just before too   stupid

I

It's Character Forming

Reluctantly I think he's got to go - under performing for too long now

ZLF

ZLF

the dynamic is exactly as it was under hughton.   in a weaker league and a strong squad.

poor starting 11,  poor tactics,  slow responding with changes and then poor changes

good to see redmond back in but  omfg

The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

Didnt see the BJ incident. Just saw the Brighton player in a crumpled heap and BJ walking off down the tunnel. Presuming that he did him? Was it a professional foul or just a bit of thuggery?

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Didnt see the BJ incident. Just saw the Brighton player in a crumpled heap and BJ walking off down the tunnel. Presuming that he did him? Was it a professional foul or just a bit of thuggery?
Just a second yellow for bringing him down. His bad reaction probably didn't help, blew any chance there was of the ref showing leniency. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.