By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Player / fan of the season.

morty

morty

Staff member
Voting open. I have it down to 5 players and am completely stuck!

dj161

dj161

Pukki or Emi for me, though I could have little argument for pretty much anyone in the squad getting it, seems a much different discussion this year from last as it was all 'Maddison wins it, who gets second and third?'

I much prefer it this way

morty

morty

Staff member
I had my three as pukki, emi and arrons. But now have Zimmerman and Godfrey in the mix.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

As well as Godfrey has done, he’s only played half a season which helps narrow it down a bit for me

N

Number 9

No one got Onel on the list? He's had some special moments

dj161

dj161

No one got Onel on the list? He's had some special moments

I'd probably have Onel in third, behind Pukki and Emi, can't underestimate his importance to the side, I remember at the start of the season feeling like if we were to have any success this season he'd be key having scored both goals at Birmingham, luckily everyone else has stepped up and given him a hand, but he definitely deserves to be in the discussion

Din

Din

Voted for Pukki, imagine that he'll win with Aarons 2nd, Buendia/Zimmermann 3rd.

Madness though that players like Hernandez, Stiepermann, Lewis etc haven't even been mentioned, yet in a regular season, like last season for example, they'd probably all be at least in the top 3.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Sorry but its going to have to be Zimmo for me, he has been a revelation.

For years we were crying out for decent central defenders. Momentarily had a great partnership between Turner and Bassong before the former got an injury and lost a yard of pace and the latter became a sulky man-child.

You can point to our "goals against" column if you like, but we play expansive fluid football and that's going to happen - we never park the bus.

Has just been a colossus and leads by example..... 24 year old captain who has come from the German 4th tier for about £50k, keeping two experienced internationals out of the side and being the rock in the leagues youngest defence. Possibly the countries youngest defence?

I'm putting money on him making the step up just fine, what did Robert Huth have which Zimmernann hasn't?

Epitomises everything that is right about this current team and its culture, and I'm talking about his attitude both on and off the pitch. Give him an 8 year contract and schedule a date for his testimonial.

G

gerryinromania

Fantastic news to all 3. A credit to themselves and the full club, staff etc. Proud to be a Canary member, fan and supporter