By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Player of the season.

morty

morty

Staff member
Tough one this season, have just seen David Freezer throw these choices into the ring :-

1. Buendia
2. Pukki
3. Hanley
4. Skipp
5. Gibson.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Skipp has been the most consistent but yeah, I think it needs to go to Emi

morty

morty

Staff member
I think more than choices, Freezer actually meant that was the order actually.

No doubt whatsoever Emi should win!

OldRobert

OldRobert

Emi.

Gibson. Ha Ha missed too many through injury. Where is he now????

G

gerryinromania

If Mr Donkey plays today after his many minutes for Scotland, and he does the job until promotion, then without a flicker of shame, I will vote for Mr Hanlley my Mr. Donkey, who I have moaned about many times, he will have deserved it

morty

morty

Staff member
If Mr Donkey plays today after his many minutes for Scotland, and he does the job until promotion, then without a flicker of shame, I will vote for Mr Hanlley my Mr. Donkey, who I have moaned about many times, he will have deserved it
Takes me back to when Doherty won it :)

morty

morty

Staff member
Takes me back to when Doherty won it :)
I went to the player of the season dinner when he did, and me and my ex got to have a photo with him, as part of the package :D

OldRobert

OldRobert

So where is it now............the photo?! Or the ex or Doherty.:D

Din

Din

Buendia, Skipp and Hanley the top 3, in that order. Harsh on Pukki not to be in there after scoring so many goals, and Aarons and Gibson have also been excellent, but those 3 are clear at the top for me.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I’m amazed the club doesn’t want a season ticket number, they know full well Spurs fans have been voting for him for stuff all season.

G

gerryinromania

Put my number in. Can't really see the point in that though, unless they are going to censor the vote. As I said before, Mr Hanley may not be the best, but he's got my vote, because he's totally dedicated and a stubborn bugger that refuses to give up. Never thought I would say that

OldRobert

OldRobert

Seeing as supporters haven't been allowed into grounds this season except for the so-called 'trials', I don't think there should be a POTS this season. As has been said often enough, how can you judge performances from TV or from moronic journalists let alone pundits? Those who attend can't have it both ways.

morty

morty

Staff member
1. Emi Buendia obviously.

2. Grant Hanley.

3. Oliver Skipp.

Shows the levels we are at when Teemu can't get in the top 3!

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Difficult choice this season, very different from the season when Lee Croft was the best of a bad bunch :)

morty

morty

Staff member
1.jpg

2.jpg