By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Premier League Discussion

N

Number 9

Ave it!

N

Number 9

They've all got to play each other too.
Leeds play West Brom on Friday night so will be under pressure / have another opportunity to go top but, they spanked up their game in hand!

dj161

dj161

they're away yo Bristol City after West Brom too, that is a tough couple of games to have coming off a loss

N

Number 9

And sheff Utd don't play til Monday night- against Wednesday, local derby.
Weds beat Brentford 2 tonight.

dj161

dj161

and lets not forget that Weds could well be having that new manager boost too, Sheff Utds former boss Steve Bruce, should be spicy

dj161

dj161

apparently I have a brain like a traction engine, whatever the hell that means

N

Number 9

Friday night our u23 are playing

Man Utd U23 v Norwich City U23
Premier League 2
19:00
MUTV

Not sure how mutv is watched unofficially, I expect someone will know what button to press.

dj161

dj161

Apparently Claudio Ranieri is set to be sacked by Fulham after 17 games in charge, I've no idea why he was even given the job to begin with to be honest, seems like the nicest guy in the world but his track record other than that wonder season at Leicester is not much to write home about, personally feel they should of stuck with Jokanovic, despite them struggling and probably going down whoever was in charge would of been benefical to of kept him in charge for another season in the championship as he has a proven record there as a runner up at Watford and play-off winner with Fulham

dj161

dj161

Ranieri confirmed sacked, with Scott Parker taking over as caretaker

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Do a couple of months work for a nice pay out, I believe there’s a poster on here in a similar situation ;)

Din

Din

Fulham a prime example of what not to do when you get promoted. They were fantastic to watch last year, and more than merited their place in the Prem. Get up and they spend £100m on a brand new team, completely sacrificing their whole identity and way of playing, and now they're limping towards relegation.

Last edited:
dj161

dj161

Fulham basically couldn't of got this season anymore wrong if they tried, they're now on to their third manager of the season and there's still two months to go, I wouldn't be surprised if Scott Parker isn't in charge come the end of the season

dj161

dj161

North London derby tomorrow at Wembley, Spurs despertately need a win after back to back losses and if you ever need a game to focus your players and get them motivated then a derby is the perfect game for it, though Arsenal go there in good form having won 4 of their last five with the only lose coming away to Man City, should be a good game, I'm gonna say 2-2

Din

Din

Yeah I'd like to watch that game but I'm gonna be on a train that time tomorrow. One of my good mates is an Arsenal fan and he's as disillusioned with this season under Emery as he was towards the ends of Wenger's time.

Gonna say 3-0 Spurs.

dj161

dj161

One of my good mates is an Arsenal fan and he's as disillusioned with this season under Emery as he was towards the ends of Wenger's time.

Gonna say 3-0 Spurs.

how fun it must be to be disillusioned at being fourth in the premier league

Reactions: Din
dj161

dj161

Ramsey gives Arsenal the lead, after getting the entire spurs half of the pitch to himself

Din

Din

how fun it must be to be disillusioned at being fourth in the premier league

To be fair he's a 'typical' Arsenal fan. Not from North London, only been to 1 game in his life, and briefly considered supporting Reading when they got to the play off final a couple of years ago (which is where he's from).

He once got upset that Burnley fans booed Arsenal once, and gave that as the reason they lost the game, which tells you all you need to know :D

dj161

dj161

Arsenal miss a stoppage time penalty and then have a player sent off with seconds to go, a draw a fair result for me