By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Random club videos.

Din

Din

I don’t know if anyone has been listening to the clubs new official podcast, called All in Yellow, but I’ve listened to a couple of them and they’re actually really good. The first one was an interview with Daniel Farke, a lot about his playing career and his early life in Germany, as well as reflecting on his time here so far. The second one was an interview with Neil Adams just about his playing career and his spell as manager of the u18s and eventually the first team, which I thought was fascinating. Obviously we all know from when he was on Radio Norfolk (something he also talks about) that he’s quite intelligent and a good speaker, and you can really see that here. So yeah they’re all on youtube and spotify and I’d highly recommend anyone who hasn’t to check them out.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I don’t know if anyone has been listening to the clubs new official podcast, called All in Yellow, but I’ve listened to a couple of them and they’re actually really good. The first one was an interview with Daniel Farke, a lot about his playing career and his early life in Germany, as well as reflecting on his time here so far. The second one was an interview with Neil Adams just about his playing career and his spell as manager of the u18s and eventually the first team, which I thought was fascinating. Obviously we all know from when he was on Radio Norfolk (something he also talks about) that he’s quite intelligent and a good speaker, and you can really see that here. So yeah they’re all on youtube and spotify and I’d highly recommend anyone who hasn’t to check them out.
Agree with this, watched the first two on YouTube, will watch the new Stephen Fry one this week at some point

Reactions: Din
morty

morty

Staff member
Just watching this, first one for me, may look back on the previous ones. Really good watch!

morty

morty

Staff member
Also watched the Neil Adams podcast in the same series, very interesting stuff, another recommend!

OldRobert

OldRobert

Me too. Could have done without Fry, but that's just my opinion. Almost brought a tear to see some fans in. OTBC.