By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Random club videos.

morty

morty

Staff member
Sounding like Farke going to be offered a new contract, Webber open to staying too!

(Video premiering just now, so you may have to wait a bit to watch it)

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Positive news. Part of me is wondering if there will be a clause for Daniel to leave if we get a certain amount offered in compensation

morty

morty

Staff member
Positive news. Part of me is wondering if there will be a clause for Daniel to leave if we get a certain amount offered in compensation
I think that would very much depend on how well he does next season. Most people have us written off already!

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I think that would very much depend on how well he does next season. Most people have us written off already!
I’m not writing us off but I wonder whether if he would want to stay if we do go down, he’s shown what he can do at that level twice now :)

morty

morty

Staff member
Some managers or players just sometimes fit at a club, I think Farke cares deeply about the youth development and Norwich City fulfils that for him. You may find if you put him in charge of a top 6 club (or similar) he wouldn't have the freedom that he has here. He strikes me as the type who likes the perfection, the method, and the satisfaction of doing what he does best. Very different, say, to a Paul Lambert.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I’m getting behind with these, I think I’ll catch up during the summer :)

Din

Din

This one went a bit under the radar, but the Along Come Norwich guys recently did an interview with Alex Tettey looking back on his time at the club. Obviously Tettey is just a great character to chat to but yeah some of the things he says in this are genuinely really interesting. For example he says how him and all the other players couldn’t believe when Hughton got sacked as in their mind they were well on course for staying up with him in charge, something I have to say I did not think at the time. Some of things he says about the toe-poke at Old Trafford had me cracking up as well.

But yeah it’s well worth a listen, available on Spotify as too.

N

Number 9

Good watch that.
Again talking about soccerbot, but we can't tell you because it's a secret!

Not sure if it really makes difference with decisions made during the game? I haven't actually seen soccerbot in action but looking at the players on the pitch I struggle to see it if I'm honest.

I believe that having a decent coach is better. It's just fairly basic stuff we seem to struggle with.

morty

morty

Staff member
This is a good watch. Michael Foulger has been a great servant to the club.