R
redders
New Member
think we should be getting him to sign a new contract over the summer, 2 years left but a good season next year would leave us vulnerable to losing him on the cheap the following year.
I'm not. Can only imagine the inflated that it would take for us to sell him at this late point in the window.I'm a little worried that someone might move for him before the transfer window closes.
I also thought he was a little Hoolahan-esque today in places. First time I've really witnessed him do that. Was pirouetting on the edge of the box, holding onto the ball then picking his pass a few times todayMan of the match today, I'm a little worried that someone might move for him before the transfer window closes. The main problem with him was always his end product, in both his delivery and finishing. Last season he improved massively on both of those things, and he's one of our most important players nowadays.
No, Id just welcome their money. Every player has his price, and Liverpool seem happy to offer way more than thatLiverpool has spent a lot of time and effort grooming Ibe as Sterling's replacement so I really don't buy the Redmond as replacement theory.
Agreed, unfortunately.I don't want to be a downer, but I think we should enjoy Redmond this season, I think this will be his last with us.
Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.