Yellow Fever
New Member
Chris Goreham has revealed on Radio Norfolk sports bulletin that Mulumbu has had medical at Colney and an announcment is imminent.
I'm sorry, but a couple of weeks ago somebody on here said that Mulumbu would be a good signing on a free, and suddenly he's set to sign, and only a couple of days ago somebody else on here just happened to mention that if Spurs sign Trippier then they'll have quite a few right backs, and suddenly Yedlin is being linked with a moveEither it's lazy journalism, or Mr McNally is amongst us.
Don't know much about Yedlin myself apart from his ridiculous pace. Considering that Martin and Whittaker's main problem is dealing with pacey wingers (which there are plenty of in this league) then this would make sense as a signing. However his other defensive attributes are like I don't know.
I think its more that its easy/lazy journalism to trawl forums and then reprint the rumours as 'articles'Lol could you imagine that the club literally had no idea what to do in their board meeting when discussing transfers and then McNally pipes up going "I was on Norwichtalk last night and this poster called Din said we should sign Mulumbu!" "Great shout David! I hadn't thought of him!" "Who's this Quagliarella bloke as well? Is he worth a look?"
Does he have to wait until his contract officially expires? Wouldnt have thought so, presumably he could talk to other clubs from January and sign pre-contract agreementsI'm sorry but why is this Mulumbu deal taking so long? It must've been about 2 weeks now since we first heard about it. It looks all but done (Everywhere is reporting we're 'set' to sign him, he's favourited tweets linking him with us) yet it's still dragging on. He's a free agent, so I didn't understand the delay. It was 4 days ago it was announced he's done his medical, so assuming he agreed personal terms before he did that, I don't see what's taking so long to be honest.
Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.