eatonparkboy
New Member
Why do we have two have two central midfield players sitting so deep? Howson is wasted on the halfway line and we end up with a gap between Wes/Naismith and Tettey/Howson and the opposition are having a field day at Carrow Road by just sitting and waiting and feeling comfortable. We play the same away and we have no-one backing up when Jerome has to wander out to the corner flag to get one of the Tettey/Bennet hoofs.I think its the Naismith position that he'd be looking at really, not the Tettey / Howson one.
My worry is that with us not being able to dispose of Naismith we are now going to stick with playing him and Pritchard will be pushed out wide.
That's why I said we already have the Naismith replacement earlier in the thread, we've got 3 second strikers and only 2 actual strikers :blink:
If Pritchard is the business, lets get him in that middle and pushing defenders into positions they don't feel comfortable in. People backing up and winning the ball in the space vacated by the opposition. Why has Wes been arguably our best player so far this season? Because he isn't predictable. And I;m afraid I believe the rest are. Let'shopethe manager sees sense and puts Pritchard where he can do damage.