By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Season ticket rebate

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

No, nothing as yet, I reckon it will be the last week of the month

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Had my letter today, money already in my account too. Interesting that the club is implying that if you are paying for next seasons ticket then you will get a rebate at the end of the season, a number of clubs are talking about refunding on a game by game basis.

morty

morty

Staff member
Had my letter today, money already in my account too. Interesting that the club is implying that if you are paying for next seasons ticket then you will get a rebate at the end of the season, a number of clubs are talking about refunding on a game by game basis.
Ah well, like a bit of a savings scheme then! They probably don't know how they are going to handle letting us back in. Whether it will be a third, or half of the crowd for each game etc. But I can see the point about them having a plan up front, if people would rather not do it this way.