By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

So, what else do we need?

morty

morty

Staff member
We need a solid, start every game defensive midfielder, it seems like we have been looking for one for about two years, and still not found him. Would love Skipp back, but really can't see it happening.

A pacey attacking option, who could play on either wing. It seems Plachetta isn't finding his feet yet, so could do with an alternative, though I do wonder if Farke is looking at playing 3 centre backs this season, which would negate the need for a traditional winger.

Genuine competition for Pukki. As as much as I like Hugill and think Idah will be a great player, can you see them ripping up Premier defences?

Maybe a centre back. Not sure on this, it depends on how much Farke rates Omabamidele. I feel we can't trust Zimbo's fitness.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Definitely a CB.
Replacemant for Hugill. Idah needs to go out on loan.
Plachetta isn't up to it, he's just not good enough and has had long enough. Must be replaced.
I don't believe there isn't a good solid DM out there.

morty

morty

Staff member
Definitely a CB.
Replacemant for Hugill. Idah needs to go out on loan.
Plachetta isn't up to it, he's just not good enough and has had long enough. Must be replaced.
I don't believe there isn't a good solid DM out there.
It's a weird one, it seems since Tettey wasn't able to play every game, 2 or 3 seasons now, we have been looking.

N

Number 9

Aren't you all Percy Positive today!!

You've got Zimbo, Sorensen and Placheta being played at the back so far.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

If we’re going with three/five at the back I don’t think we’ll bring in a DM and Lees Melou and Gilmour will be in front of the defence. Four at the back and we definitely need someone

G

gerryinromania

I go along with that Morty, but I tend to hesitate with the faith being shown in Idah. Love to be proved wrong though .I'd be happy eating a big dose of Humble Pie

N

Number 9

I go along with that Morty, but I tend to hesitate with the faith being shown in Idah. Love to be proved wrong though .I'd be happy eating a big dose of Humble Pie
Idah seems to know where the goal is and takes his chances.
I think it's in general play that he struggles. Once the ball is near the goal he's ok.

morty

morty

Staff member
If we’re going with three/five at the back I don’t think we’ll bring in a DM and Lees Melou and Gilmour will be in front of the defence. Four at the back and we definitely need someone
I think we need the CDM so we can play that system, but also to close games out.