By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Stuart Webber signs long term Norwich City deal

morty

morty

Staff member
Great news! I guess he still feels he has more to achieve here!

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Great news! I guess he still feels he has more to achieve here!
The better he does in the next three years will increase offers when this new deal comes to an end. Hopefully this makes it better for us until then as he needs to make himself desirable to other clubs.

OldRobert

OldRobert

His plan is to work abroad at the end of the contract as you will have seen from the article. Presumably forward planning needs to start.............. :(

dj161

dj161

may seem a bit too soon for some, but personally I'd be looking at bringing someone in as soon as possible, and if possible before the end of the season to work with him for a couple of years before he leaves, and then that guy could just step up and take straight over from him when he goes, having learnt the system we are implenting on and off the field, rather than scurrying around at the end of his contract to try and get someone in

OldRobert

OldRobert

SW has always said, if I remember correctly, that a replacement list exists, but that may have been for DF. Don't think he'd leave us high and dry tbh.

N

Number 9

SW has always said, if I remember correctly, that a replacement list exists, but that may have been for DF. Don't think he'd leave us high and dry tbh.

There's someone at our club already who has proven, highly successful experience at being DOF / running a football club from the top.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him step upstairs and be replaced by another manager in 3 years.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

There's someone at our club already who has proven, highly successful experience at being DOF / running a football club from the top.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him step upstairs and be replaced by another manager in 3 years.

I'd be very surprised if he did that, I can see him going from here to manage a big German club in a few years.