By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

The King Is Dead, Long Live The King!

N

Number 9

Suggestions please, and no, I'm pretty sure it won't be Colin Wanker or Eddie Howe

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Probably someone from abroad but wouldn’t they have to be available immediately which would mean someone unemployed?

N

Number 9

Hootun is available. So is Lambert...
You've been a defender of Farke while we've been begging for change Morty.
What's your thinking now?
Obviously he was one of the best Championship managers but sadly the worst Premier League manager.

morty

morty

Staff member
You've been a defender of Farke while we've been begging for change Morty.
What's your thinking now?
Obviously he was one of the best Championship managers but sadly the worst Premier League manager.
I guess, in all this, we have to decide if we want to be little old Norwich, or as much of a shitbag as other clubs are. Webber is a qualified coach and if he feels that Farke wasn't getting the best out of the players, then it is the right decision. But the timing, Jesus, right after our first win? Poor bloke, feels a bit of a grubby way to treat the guy. Maybe there is more to the Gilmour and Cantwell situations, that left neither of them a way back into the team.

N

Number 9

I guess, in all this, we have to decide if we want to be little old Norwich, or as much of a shitbag as other clubs are. Webber is a qualified coach and if he feels that Farke wasn't getting the best out of the players, then it is the right decision. But the timing, Jesus, right after our first win? Poor bloke, feels a bit of a grubby way to treat the guy. Maybe there is more to the Gilmour and Cantwell situations, that left neither of them a way back into the team.
I expect the decision was confirmed after the Leeds game and waited for the international break to tell him.

N

Number 9

What's gorn on in traynun Neill?

It couldn't be, could it?

morty

morty

Staff member
Not really interested in any of those. Maybe Robins, but not much Prem experience.

1636232074663.png

N

Number 9

Nah, don't want him either.

Doesn't seem likely anyway, in my opinion.
Narrow it down a bit -

A) Premier League Experience?

B) New to Premier League?

I'd be inclined to go for A

N

Number 9

I haven't got a clue how much managers earn, have to factor in coaches too.