By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

The King Is Dead, Long Live The King!

morty

morty

Staff member
I haven't got a clue how much managers earn, have to factor in coaches too.
Its not as much as players, but I should imagine the likes of Nuno, having just been at Spurs, would be on a decent whack.

Din

Din

I wouldn't mind somebody with a bit of profile and experience, but Bruce, Allardyce etc, no thank you. Maybe a Bielsa-esque appointment? Lucien Favre looked set to take over at Palace in the summer but did a U-turn at the last minute, he was also linked with the Newcastle job recently. Formerly managed Nice and got them into the Champions League before being sacked by Dortmund. Not sure how realistic a target he is but that's the sort of mould I'd like to see us go for, someone with experience but not just the same merry-go-round names.

That said, I wouldn't have minded Eddie Howe but obviously there's no chance of that now. Lampard, Martin etc I just can't see how they'd do any better a job than Farke was doing. Nuno wouldn't have been a bad shout but he looked well and truly worn out by his short time at Spurs.

Din

Din

Somebody has done a very odd editing of some random Norweigen manager, Kjetil Knutsen’s, wikipedia page.

1067975E-408D-4B70-B2C6-6FBE7808EE19.png
89941157-F661-4667-908D-4BC4BC0C5056.png

Shyster

Shyster

Many of us wanted Rangnick when Hughton left, but the chances of him being manager here now is unlikelier than ever.

I'm sticking a few quid on Hodgson at 33/1.

Last edited:
N

Number 9

Many of us wanted Rangnick when Hughton left, but the chances of him being manager here now is unlikelier than ever.

I'm sticking a few quid on Hodgson at 33/1.
Hodgson is a solid shout.
It would probably have to be a 18 month contract minimum though because all the coaching staff will need to be brought in.
It's unlikely to be just til the end of the season.

G

gerryinromania

I hope it's someone we've never heard of, and can't pronounce his name, just to get the twitterish shitheads some good conspiracy theories to shout about

G

gerryinromania

Wonder who the " Senior players " were, that showed their thanks, to the boss by going against him?