Third kit released.

eatonparkboy

eatonparkboy

New Member
Oh Dear . .

what's that line from Scritti Polliti

"then he goes and spoils it all".

Now If they had said this is what the boys will be wearing when they go to bed and Primark have been involved I could just about accept it.
 
morty

morty

Moderator
Staff member
I both like it and hate it.

Buying a shirt today, bit in turmoil as to which one to buy!
 
G

gerryinromania

Well-Known Member
I see the Dipshit clowns have so little going on in their tiny world, that they have to worry about our 3rd kit
 
eatonparkboy

eatonparkboy

New Member
I both like it and hate it.

Buying a shirt today, bit in turmoil as to which one to buy!
I'm up for the Run Norwich race on 7 August and I will buy "one" shirt am I to am undecided. WE are Y&G not black but the black does look classy. My body shape doesn't really suit a fitted shirt and the extra large seem to have lost the shape somewhat and appear to be long sleeved.

If anyone is running the race or watching, I will be the grey haired old git in a Carn Runners from Cornwall yellow and blue vest with "Alfie" on it, running alongside a lovely blonde haired lady (the missus)
 
Indy_Bones

Indy_Bones

New Member
Absolutely LOVE that kit (first time I've said that about a Norwich shirt in ages).

It's basically the classic 'Canary Droppings' shirt, but with a white background instead of the usual yellow!

If I hadn't just had to buy a new car (and parts etc for it) then I'd be ordering one today in a nice 6XL size (thanks for listening guys!)

May well be on my shopping list next month/early sept tbh.
 
Din

Din

Well-Known Member
I really like it as well tbh :D

Mate who was in the city earlier said it looks nice, but apparently the box around the Aviva logo is more obvious than it looks in the photo, which is a bit sh*tty.
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top