Third Kit

C

CanaryNath

New Member
^a fair point.

Email the club. Tell them why you're buying it.
 
the jarrold

the jarrold

Member
I actually think it doesn't look too bad on live stream, very continental. Wouldn't be seen dead in it though.
 
Indy_Bones

Indy_Bones

New Member
The friendly match is only increasing my distaste of this vomit inducing design, and what's funny is that half the time the stream is a bit fuzzy which somehow makes players look like oversized bees in giant yellow and black shirts!

This would struggle to pass muster as a rugby shirt, never mind a premiership class design!
 
TILLY

TILLY

New Member
Blimey I thought I was reading thread from the Pink Un such is the negativity but just to let you know I like the 3rd strip so much I bought the shirt today.

Just shut up whinging if you don't like it and save your cash. Everybody has different tastes in clothing for goodness sake. My money is on it will be a good seller.

Rant over.
 
Dubai Mark

Dubai Mark

Active Member
It looked decent today, and I really cannot see what all of the fuss is about..... agree with Tilly, I too can see it selling well, happy days.
 
morty

morty

Moderator
Staff member
Blimey I thought I was reading thread from the Pink Un such is the negativity but just to let you know I like the 3rd strip so much I bought the shirt today.

Just shut up whinging if you don't like it and save your cash. Everybody has different tastes in clothing for goodness sake. My money is on it will be a good seller.

Rant over.
I have actually warmed to it slightly, but still don't like the mickey taking of the club, in the national press, over it.
 
eatonparkboy

eatonparkboy

New Member
Blimey I thought I was reading thread from the Pink Un such is the negativity but just to let you know I like the 3rd strip so much I bought the shirt today.

Just shut up whinging if you don't like it and save your cash. Everybody has different tastes in clothing for goodness sake. My money is on it will be a good seller.

Rant over.
Why is it assumed that the appreciation of the club's shirt design has anything to with the public buying it? 
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top