By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Three posts

morty

morty

Staff member
Ahhhhhhhh, it was you lol, I was following your work!

Was this you?

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

No, I made a few posts on the thread about a binner on The Chase and a question on pointless. I wasn’t rude, ignored the 6 finger stuff and then made a few points to them about life in league 1. Got up this morning, all posts have gone and I can’t log in. Apparently the answer to a question on pointless was Daryl Murphy, when someone asked what the question was I just chipped in with “ who was the last person to score a goal for Ipswich? “

morty

morty

Staff member
No, I made a few posts on the thread about a binner on The Chase and a question on pointless. I wasn’t rude, ignored the 6 finger stuff and then made a few points to them about life in league 1. Got up this morning, all posts have gone and I can’t log in. Apparently the answer to a question on pointless was Daryl Murphy, when someone asked what the question was I just chipped in with “ who was the last person to score a goal for Ipswich? “
Touchy lot, aren't they? :D

It's a real shame more of them don't come on here!

morty

morty

Staff member
They live in their own little world where they’re still the envy of clubs in Europe :)
Haha they do, I remember seeing one of them saying how Ipswich is everyone's secret second team.

Mental.