Transfer News

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Well-Known Member
Oh great, another person here just to share links to that content farm. Where's Jake Kean? 
 
R

Readingcanary

New Member
Due to the posts on here I presume this is frowned upon.

I don't know who the other person is, but I have just started writing for them and they recommended posting on forums.

I'm sorry to offend and I won't be doing it again!

Strictly Norwich chat on here from now on.

Once again apologies to my fellow canary fans!
 
splutcho

splutcho

Moderator
Don't worry too much, we'll gladly read your articles if you actually partake in conversations here. We have had someone recently that was making 3 or 4 new threads a week and not even bothering to read any of the forum itself. Only wanted hits on his link. Avoid that and we're ok!

Also, welcome.
 
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Well-Known Member
Due to the posts on here I presume this is frowned upon.

I don't know who the other person is, but I have just started writing for them and they recommended posting on forums.

I'm sorry to offend and I won't be doing it again!

Strictly Norwich chat on here from now on.

Once again apologies to my fellow canary fans!
Sorry I was sharp, but as Splutcho said we had somebody posting loads of these on here (from the very same site), and not even bothering to read and reply to the feedback (which was evident when he didn't even read a reply asking him to slow it down with the links). 

The fact that you appear at least to have read my post shows that you are at least reading your replies, but when the first post is nothing but a link it doesn't look great. 

I need to get around to creating some new community guidelines, but if you are sharing a link for feedback or to invoke discussion here (willing to involve yourself in whatever debate ensues) and will be participating in general and not just logging in to spam links for hits, aren't sharing dozens of them, and don't create a brand new thread when a very relevant thread is already at the top of the page, then I don't have an issue. 

As an example, if you are going to create an article about the Bournemouth game, the place to share the link to that is the Bournemouth match thread (that reminds me, need to start one of those). 

There isn't a blanket rule against people sharing links to their external blog posts, but anybody who is just here to dump their links without the purpose being to invite feedback and discussion isn't welcome. Cheers. 
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top