By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Transfer rumours Jan 2022.

G

gerryinromania

Good to get Bali out to a champs club, gets him ready for next season. Hope he plays every game. Posh have a pretty good reputation

G

GJP

Cantwell is a good player but we might as well get a few pound coins for him now.

His lack of game time was a bit of a stick to beat Farke with but now it seems DS can't get a tune out of him either.

morty

morty

Staff member
Cantwell is a good player but we might as well get a few pound coins for him now.

His lack of game time was a bit of a stick to beat Farke with but now it seems DS can't get a tune out of him either.
I will be slightly annoyed if he goes elsewhere and suddenly starts playing well again, that will prove that his shit performances this season, were all about him sulking.

Din

Din

Good move for Mumba, always impressed when given the opportunity, so hopefully regular game time in the Championship will prepare him for inevitably stepping into the right back role next season when Aarons leaves.

SexyBennett on twitter hinting that we're looking to sell Cantwell for £10m plus £5m in add-ons, with some reports from national papers saying Newcastle are interested. I'm disappointed to be saying it but a total of £15m for Todd I'd 100% be accepting. I've never liked some of the flack he's taken from our fans, but quite frankly this season he's really pissed me off. He hasn't been anywhere near the levels we've needed and is essentially just taking up a place in the squad. £15m at this point would be a great bit of business, even if it is to a relegation rival.

N

Number 9

Dean Smith was talking about transfers today.

Screenshot_20220107-154711_Twitter.jpg

G

gerryinromania

Wonderful no 9. Could read into that, they're not bothered. Don't think that's the case though. I certainly hope not.

G

gerryinromania

Guess that's already paid off any loan fee, if there was one. Well done Bali