By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Transfer rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
gg.jpg

G

GJP

Taking emotion out of it, the right decision though.

Indeed. Bit easier when they are out of contract.

It'll be interesting to see how ruthless we are with first team regulars under contract.

Last time we stayed loyal to players who had earned their shot at Premier League football (which I totally get) but maybe now we're a slightly different animal.

morty

morty

Staff member
Indeed. Bit easier when they are out of contract.

It'll be interesting to see how ruthless we are with first team regulars under contract.

Last time we stayed loyal to players who had earned their shot at Premier League football (which I totally get) but maybe now we're a slightly different animal.
I think (though doubt I could find it) that Webber has already pretty much said that? I should imagine there is a queue outside his office, as we speak.

morty

morty

Staff member
Get a load of this one then, silly season is well and truly upon us!!

morty

morty

Staff member
"On the shopping list is a central defender, two central midfielders and a winger who can operate as a striker if required."

G

gerryinromania

Fenway. I think I seem to remember a goalkeeper from Everton? Fatty Foulkes, had that type of stature

G

gerryinromania

To add to the above, just found a fascinating history piece about him on Spartacus-Educational.com/sheffu. He played for Sheff United, 1 game for England and was a professional cricket player. We could have done with him when Gunn got hurt and we got relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.